[Vtigercrm-developers] Validation for 5.0.3 starts #2

Mickie mickie at vtiger.com
Sun Jan 7 23:40:33 PST 2007

Dear Team,

This was an issue which is occured due to a file overwrite. we have corrected this and updated in svn on Friday itself.
Please look into the following changeset
http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/10029

if we put the latest include/fpdf/templates/body.php then we will not face this issue.
After place this latest file if you need to change the alignment then please let us know.

Thanks & Regards
Mickie

-----On Sun, 07 Jan 2007  Torsten Zenk  wrote ----

Hi again,
going on from the invoice using the Export To PDF
document.DetailView.return_module.value=&cmInvoice&cm;
document.DetailView.return_action.value=&cmDetailView&cm;
document.DetailView.module.value=&cmInvoice&cm;
document.DetailView.action.value=&cmCreatePDF&cm;
document.DetailView.record.value=&cm164&cm;
document.DetailView.return_id.value=&cm164&cm;
document.DetailView.submit();> button i get an pdf invoice looking much
better than the output in v5.02 but still there are two things that
don´t get formatted in the right way. i have made a screenshot you can
see here:
http://www.itpk.de/1.jpg and http://www.itpk.de/2.jpg

Maybe some one could tell me where to change the formatting for the
invoices then i would try to fix this?

Cheers
Torsten Zenk