[Vtigercrm-developers] Validation for 5.0.3 starts

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Sun Jan 7 03:30:32 PST 2007

Hi Torsten Zenk,

Thanks for your participation in v5.0.3 validation.

I have created a user name "Torsten" for accessing  the vtiger - Bug
Tracker. Shortly you will be receiving an automated email with your user
name and password. You can access the vtiger Trac at:

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Gopal