[Vtigercrm-developers] Validation for 5.0.3 starts

John Messingham johnmessingham at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 10:02:38 PST 2007

Hi,

I have just started to deal with and use vtiger myself. I noticed there is a problem with the incoming mail system. Can you confirm if this has been addressed in version 5.03.

I have tried the fix on the site but it did not work for me, so I decided to wait for 5.0.3

Many Thanks
John Messingham
http://www.jmds.co.uk