[Vtigercrm-developers] Validation for 5.0.3 starts

Philip philip at vtiger.com
Sat Jan 6 02:20:00 PST 2007

Hi Developers,

We have started the validation phase for 5.0.3 and our core team is testing the product for any critical  bugs.
Before going in for public release after validation, we want ourcommunity developers to test the product and give us the feedback ofany critical issue.

We have hosted the 5.0.3 (test) build in  http://en.vtiger.com/wip/

Do post your feedback in http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/newticket under "Version" 5.0.3-dev

We have tagged the source in fosslabs the source can be checked out from the following url
http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/tags/vtigercrm-5.0.3-rc

Regards,
Philip

Note:
1) Migration script for migration from other versions and patch zip for existing users 5.x will be sent latter.
2) Release Notes has not been updated this will be captured during release.