[Vtigercrm-developers] Removing More Info sections

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Jan 4 02:49:05 PST 2007

I haven't tried doing what you are trying to do so I can't help much.

In general vtiger team have used what seem to be boolean values with the
reverse value of all other programming languages. Where normally,
presence=0 would be false and any other value would be true they have
used presence=0 true and any other value is false. To make it more fun
this isn't used consistently and even then there are tables where fields
like "sequence" or "presence" exist but then are not used in the code.

So the only thing I can recommend is opening the code that uses the
vtier_related table and see what you have to do.

Regards, Joe
TSolucio