[Vtigercrm-developers] Hot Keys

Brian Laughlin brian at pr2k.com
Mon Feb 26 20:26:42 PST 2007

I share that sentiment.  Thanks Joe!

-----Original Message-----
From: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com [mailto:vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com] On Behalf Of Scott Brown
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 5:42 PM
To: 'Joe Bordes'
Cc: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Hot Keys

Once again Joe, you have proven to be one of the most reliable assets in the Vtiger community:)

Your suggestions worked flawlessly.

I think this is the type of thing that should go into the wiki.  What has to happen for that to get done?

Scott Brown
Operations Manager
Main: 804-360-9753 Ext. 400
Fax: 1-800-851-0516