[Vtigercrm-developers] [Fwd: Make main module class independant of related module functions.]

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Mon Feb 26 16:01:05 PST 2007

Hi all,

6 days since I sent this email.
No answer as of yet.
I know everybody on the VTiger team must be very busy trying to get
5.0.3 out so maybe I should wait until it is out and see if somebody
there get's a little time to answer so we can decide what to do?

Maybe we can make the module generator without this change. We just bury
this change in this list and forget about it. Although it will be a lot
more work and create much more unstable code at least we know what 5.0.3
looks like.

I know that module modularity isn't important right now. Not even adding
features to the base app through the work of others is important as
basically no help is being given to these workers. So this leaves me in
a totally undetermined situation, I have no idea how to proceed with the
module generator. Truth is that I don't even know how to proceed with
all the other modules I have started (and those that are still on my
todo list)

Please, I would like to help. I would like to be part of the VTiger
group. I do not know what I am doing wrong to be ignored in this way but
I am willing to learn. Teach me how

Joe
TSolucio