[Vtigercrm-developers] Development of an .vcf/.ical import tool in java

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Feb 15 08:50:19 PST 2007

Hi,

There already exist many tools/libraries that play with .vcf and .ical
files. Many of these tools are in php and will be a lot easier to
integrate into VTiger than a java app and it will be about just as
platform independent.

If you decide to use one of these libraries you would just have to do
the import part and the project could be rather easy.

Host it on vtigerforge.

I have similar needs for my tsprojects module as I need to manipulate
calendars and working schedules.

I am just starting and haven't dedicated too much time but if I can help
in anyway let me know.

Regards, Joe
TSolucio