[Vtigercrm-developers] Need help in fixing bugs in trac

Dirk Gorny Dirk.Gorny at Genion.de
Mon Feb 5 07:24:15 PST 2007

Dear Richie,

my  best wishes for you, the Team and vtiger for the new year, nowing I am a litle bit late but had to much work and a litle Holyday since now.
I nead a login for trac to post bugfixes.

Best regards,

Dirk
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: richie
  To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
  Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 11:58 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Need help in fixing bugs in trac

  Dear Team,

  We would appreciate a little more show of hands please.
  I would like to have the 5.0.3 out with a lot many fixes.
  We will handle the critical and blockers ourselves.
  The Major issues have a pretty big count.
  Your helping hands will ensure that we do a good job with the 5.0.3.

  So, please do contribute.

    a.. a) Make a patch
    b.. b) post in the trac to the relevant ticket
    c.. c) post small desc here
    d.. d
  A little hurry would do good as we are targetting Feb19 for release please.

  Richie