[Vtigercrm-developers] Need help in fixing bugs in trac

richie richie at vtiger.com
Mon Feb 5 02:58:24 PST 2007

Dear Team,

We would appreciate a little more show of hands please.
I would like to have the 5.0.3 out with a lot many fixes.
We will handle the critical and blockers ourselves.
The Major issues have a pretty big count.
Your helping hands will ensure that we do a good job with the 5.0.3.

So, please do contribute.

    * a) Make a patch
    * b) post in the trac to the relevant ticket
    * c) post small desc here
    * d

A little hurry would do good as we are targetting Feb19 for release please.

*Richie*