[Vtigercrm-developers] Volunteer Owner for specific Operating Systems

Jens Hamisch jens at Strawberry.COM
Mon Feb 5 01:14:39 PST 2007

Hi,

you may count on me regarding Solaris 10 and PosdtgreSQL.

Jens

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 11:22:01AM +0530, richie wrote:
> Hello!
>
> There has been quite a lot of mails about various platforms that vtiger
> can run in. I am afraid we really do not have the resources to test on
> the host of Operating Systems available out there.
>
> I would  be proper if we have volunteer-owners who test vtiger on
> specific platforms and let us know if all is okay. This will provide
> ownership and responsibility to the volunteer about the specific OS
> concerned. The volunteer also grows to become an expert on the vtiger
> implementation on the specific OS.
>
> This is a win-win situation.
>
> Those interested please state here their name and the Operating System
> for which they would like to take ownership for. The volunteer-owner can
> have his own group of guys testing on the platform. So you can start
> your own team if need be.
>

> Brian Laughlin has volunteered to take care of the CentOS.
>
> It will be great if we have volunteers for other Operating Systems too
> please.
>
> Kindly respond here or in the blog
> http://www.vtiger.com/blogs/2007/01/30/volunteer-owner-for-specific-operating-systems/
>
> *Richie*

     /
 +##+|##+   STRAWBERRY                     Jens Hamisch
+v#+v v##+  EDV-Systeme GmbH               Managing director
/ v    v\v
| . .  . |  Waldeckstr. 9a                 Car (Voice):  (+49 172) 81 04 162
|     .  |  D-82515 Wolfratshausen         Voice:        (+49 8171) 41805-0
 | .     |                                 Fax:          (+49 8171) 41805-59
 \   .  /   Tel.: (+49 8171) 41805-0       Email:        jens at Strawberry.COM
  \____/    Strawberry at Strawberry.COM