[Vtigercrm-developers] Volunteer Owner for specific Operating Systems

richie richie at vtiger.com
Sun Feb 4 21:52:01 PST 2007

Hello!

There has been quite a lot of mails about various platforms that vtiger
can run in. I am afraid we really do not have the resources to test on
the host of Operating Systems available out there.

I would  be proper if we have volunteer-owners who test vtiger on
specific platforms and let us know if all is okay. This will provide
ownership and responsibility to the volunteer about the specific OS
concerned. The volunteer also grows to become an expert on the vtiger
implementation on the specific OS.

This is a win-win situation.

Those interested please state here their name and the Operating System
for which they would like to take ownership for. The volunteer-owner can
have his own group of guys testing on the platform. So you can start
your own team if need be.

Brian Laughlin has volunteered to take care of the CentOS.

It will be great if we have volunteers for other Operating Systems too
please.

Kindly respond here or in the blog
http://www.vtiger.com/blogs/2007/01/30/volunteer-owner-for-specific-operating-systems/

*Richie*