[Vtigercrm-developers] meeting in Brescia

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Fri Aug 17 10:15:04 PDT 2007

Hello all,

Part of the vtiger italian and spanish community will be holding a
vtigerCRM event in Brescia (Italy) on Saturday 25th of Agost.
vtiger representation will also be there as a scale in their Europe trip
(thank you Sreenivas)
Alberici and I will hold a small speach about our vision of vtigerCRM
I will give more details of the event shortly, this note is just to let
everybody know what we are planning so you can organize a visit to us if
possible. We are very interested in meeting as many community members as
possible.

Any questions or suggestions about things you would like us to talk
about in the speaches is welcome. Obviously we will make information public.

I'll keep informed.

Joe
TSolucio