[Vtigercrm-developers] Assign contact address to sale order

clement chazarra chazarra.clement at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 05:14:22 PDT 2007

Hi guys,

I am trying to change the sale order address with the contact address and
not the account one. Basically, when I pick a name on the contact popup, I
want to retrieve the corresponding address at the same time.

I could get to the point where I added my own functions for this purpose,
but now when I try it doesn't work, so I made some test with the existing
and working function in account to pull account address to sale order
address...
Basically I thought it worked with "function set_return_address" in
Accounts.js, but even if I rename the function or accounts.js itself to see
an error, nothing happen, everything works fine. So I tried to comment all
the functions "set_return_address" in vTiger, to see when the expected error
occurs and locate the function called.

Nothing so far, so my question is, how can I retrieve the account address to
the sale order address with the function set_return_address when it is
commented? What am I missing?
The call of the function is done in ListViewUtils line 1638.

Thanks for any clue,
Byebye