[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger munchNmeet in Munich & Paris

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Thu Aug 9 01:42:10 PDT 2007

Hi!
Richie and I will be in Europe later this month to meet customers and partners. We would like to make use of this opportunity to host a get-together  in Paris & Munich where we could  share some roadmap items and get input from the community. Refreshments will be served.
If you are vtiger user, developer, SI or reseller and from the area we would love to meet and hear from you. Please send us an email to ‘richie at vtiger. com’ if you would be interested in attending the get-together (use ‘Europe Trip’ for subject). Please do so by Monday (August 13th).
The actual place, time and date (will be between August 15-27th)  are yet to be finalized. We’ll post the details by August 14th.
If you are interested, but not able to make it to either location, then please do let us know. If there are sufficient people, we might be able to add another destination to this trip, or we will add it to our next visit to Europe.
Look forward to seeing you all!
Regards,
Sreenivas
---
Sreenivas Kanumuru
Vice President,  Business Development and Solutions
vtiger

Office: 1 (408) 716-8592
Cell: 1 (408) 836-5810