[Vtigercrm-developers] Richie, Gopal or vtiger representation

clement chazarra chazarra.clement at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:15:47 PDT 2007

I totally agree with that, we need a more robust base and it must begin by
cleaning up the code base and enhance the security.

What do you think Sreenivas? What do think the other members of the dev
list? What should be the first step forward? May be produce a wiki page with
a list of the work to be made ordered by importance. After that, we could
define weekly goals following the tasks list  and produce reports to see the
progression.

I am not a great technician, but I am willing to help. If some tasks are
well defined, like finding queries and modify them in a certain way, I will
be happy to give a hand.

Regards,
Clem