[Vtigercrm-developers] Quotes

Minnie minnie at vtiger.com
Fri Aug 3 04:19:29 PDT 2007

Dear Linda,

          Kindly let me know which version of vtiger CRM you arereferring to. In the latest version ie., vtiger CRM 5.0.3 , whilecreating a quote you can select the "Account Name" . The Account -Address Information will get populated to the Quotes-AddressInformation. You do not need to fill all the form field.

Get back to me if you need any further clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnie.

----On Fri, 03 Aug 2007   <linda at panorama-ibe.com> wrote ----

                                                                                    Help!  As I try to create a quote why can I not click on the folder next to "Account name" and get all the information from the database, do I really have to fill in all that information all over again?

Thanks,
Linda
Panorama IBE