[Vtigercrm-developers] Browser freezing on big attachment downloads

René Herrmann rene.herrmann at gmx.ch
Mon Apr 9 09:46:57 PDT 2007

Dear Mickie,
thank you for your fast answer! Yes, I would be interested in SVN
access. I plan to commit you some other suggestions. I have personal
interests in experiences on working on an open source project and the
company I work for is using Vtiger and they allow me to commit the
changes I do for them. (And they have nothing against it, if I do it
in my freetime ;-) ) So, back to the task:

To commit these changes I will need access to the "customer portal" module too.

To make clear, I follow the usual process, I need a short feedback on
the following answers. Thank you.

1) Is the code I commit somehow cross checked  by anyone else? Before
it gets into the main branch? I would appreciate this because there
could be dependencies I am probably not aware of yet.
2) I am not clear about the branch: 5.0.3 or 5.0.3_DMS, or should I
checkout a tag?
(URL http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/branches/5.0.3 ... ok?)
3) what is the url for the customer portal?
4) Could I leave some notes some where for a good use case to test my changes?
5) As I understand I can add a comment which contains "fixes #3646"
(and a short description of course). ok?

Kind Regards,
Rene