[Vtigercrm-developers] Community help needed

Thomas Mathiesen lists at thomasmathiesen.com
Wed Sep 27 09:35:21 PDT 2006

Richie,
I'd like to help out with translation, and I've asked gopal for access
to trac (every now and again I come across a bug).

The first thing the core vtiger team should do, is to explain how we can
help you out. Gnome and Ubuntu has a brilliant website, where it states
how the community can help (and the links are easily found).

Tip: Create a page under the faq section on the front-page; "How can you
help vTiger".

Tip2: Under testimonials on the front-page, have a link saying "Tell
about your success-story".

I've got the time to help you out, but I need to know how..

Cheers
/Thomas