[Vtigercrm-developers] How to make vtiger better?

Colin Verot colin at mitija.com
Wed Sep 27 02:26:26 PDT 2006

Hi,

> I would like to get your views on what else can be done to make vtiger product and community
> better.
> I am sure you will be having different views as you are looking into vtiger than looking out as me.
> That, is a significant difference by my mind.

To separate core files and data, so that we can do multi-site instances
of vTiger using the same base of files. At the moment, many hard links
are required to have local instances of vTiger (DB + data), and a
central, updateable set of core files and modules.

So we could SVN' the core installation, and keep it up-to-date with a
minimum of work to update each client's instance.

C.

--
Colin Verot
Mitija Australia