[Vtigercrm-developers] rpm installers available?

Aïssa webmaster at vtigerfacile.com
Tue Sep 26 04:38:30 PDT 2006

I'm not ready,
but it's a plan, i also plan to bundle lang pack on multi platform
installer (win/lin/mac), and some users ask for mac os vtiger installer,
so if i have time i made it.
This is an old link for your personnal test :
http://www.abonlinesolutions.com/files/vtigercrm5-1.0-linux-installer.bin
do not publish, because it's not ready.
Regards,
Aïssa