[Vtigercrm-developers] rpm installers available?

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Tue Sep 26 04:27:51 PDT 2006

Hi Aissa!

Thanks for the response. Kindly give us the link for the same if that is
okay with you.

We will be happy to link to your site if you want.

Thanks,
Richie

---- Aïssa<webmaster at vtigerfacile.com> wrote ----

  Dear Richie,
i don't want to work on rpm's for v5, i prefer to provide a single
vtiger CRM linux installer for all linux version.
This one bundle vtiger CRM 5 and xampp linux.
If others want to work on rpm's, the place is free.
Regards,
Aïssa