[Vtigercrm-developers] Kernel/module architecture

Francois Gaudin francois.gaudin at makina-corpus.com
Mon Sep 25 02:29:28 PDT 2006

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the list and I am studying vtiger for my company. It's quite good
and usable but there's one big problem which disturbs me : to install new
modules, you often need to patch or replace files in other modules or in the
kernel. I find this very durty and I would know if there is real module
support planned and how ? indeed, you can't install 2 modules which replace
the same file. I understand that the problem is very difficult because php
doesn't provide reflexivity or mechanism like Zope's.

Or perhaps is vtiger not as durty as I've seen and help me where I've
misunderstood.

Thx
--
François Gaudin