[Vtigercrm-developers] Document Published: How to create new module?

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Mon Sep 25 00:56:43 PDT 2006

Dear Team,

Thanks to Minnie for putting her valuable effort in preparing Creating new module in vtiger CRM document.

This document can be used as a reference for future enhancements. We have used "Projects" as an example module in this document, so that developers can quickly grasp the core functions.

You can access the document from Developer Guide in Wiki:

http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Creating_New_Module

In the first version, we have tried to address only basics of the back-end & front-end part of the module. With all your suggestions & comments, we can further incorporate other functions, such as Security, Customization, Reports, Dashboards etc..

PS: You can add suggestion & comments online in the Wiki.

Please let us know your views.

Regards,
Gopal
---