[Vtigercrm-developers] Connection to IMAP very slow

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 00:50:33 PDT 2006

Hello all,
 I am using vtiger-5.0.0 alongwith dovecot imap server. The PHP is
compiled with UW-IMAP(2004g). It appears that it takes too much time
to connect to the imap server and fetch mails in Email module of
vtiger. I am also using horde/imp in the same server to access mails
but it's much faster than that of vtiger. I don't know what's the real
issue is ?
Somebody please help. if this is a bug I can report it in the bug tracker.

regards
Manilal