[Vtigercrm-developers] how to insert bug into trac?

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Fri Sep 22 08:21:29 PDT 2006

Hi,

Not ofended at all by your comment Tim, sorry to have given thath
impression.

I attach another users comments about another bug that I have confirmed
and that he doesn't know what to do with either.

As you demonstrated with your reasonings it is just not so obvious.

In any case I hope somebody on this list will pick up both errores and
insert them into the trac or wherever they should be.

Joe