[Vtigercrm-developers] Adding options in trac milestone

Philip philip at vtiger.com
Wed Sep 20 12:25:49 PDT 2006

Yes i agree adding two or more patches to a main release is not fair, but practically it is difficult for us to fix all the bugs
in a single patch, as we have around 130+ bugs in trac for 5.0.1 milestone. As i was working on trac for last couple of days,
sorting all the bugs/issues (right now i have completed only 75% of it) that need to be fixed for next patch i was surprised to see
the count and still 25% is pending, the count will reach 200. So we wanted to fix it patch by patch, but positively not more
than three.

---- On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 Allan Bush <allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com> wrote ----
I don't think we want 5.0.3 (and maybe not 5.0.2) as milestones yet.

5.0.x is for bug fixes to the 5.0.0 release.  All known bugs should be
fixed in the next release in the series (5.0.1 at this time).  Are
there alright known bugs with 5.0.0 that we won't be able to fix for
the 5.0.1 release, if so why not?