[Vtigercrm-developers] Adding options in trac milestone

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:55:32 PDT 2006

I don't think we want 5.0.3 (and maybe not 5.0.2) as milestones yet.

5.0.x is for bug fixes to the 5.0.0 release.  All known bugs should be
fixed in the next release in the series (5.0.1 at this time).  Are
there alright known bugs with 5.0.0 that we won't be able to fix for
the 5.0.1 release, if so why not?