[Vtigercrm-developers] block, tab and field id numbers

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sun Sep 17 16:09:13 PDT 2006

Hi,

I finally got a moment to read and understand this email. I also updated
some wiki pages with it.

>From what I understand there is no official way of obtaining a
tabid/blockid with which I can work without worrying of clashing with
somebody elses. So why isn't there a tab_seq and block_seq table so we
could use the getUniqueID when inserting records in these tables as we
do with vtiger_fields?

Thanks for your answer.
Regards, Joe