[Vtigercrm-developers] block, tab and field id numbers

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Sep 7 18:09:38 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I asked a question on the forum a few days ago but nobody answered. The
thread is:

http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=9516

It is about what numbers I should use when adding vtiger_block,
vtiger_tab and vtiger_field. Do I just invent whatever numbers I want
and hope they don't clobber/get clobberd? Or is there somewhere I can
get my own "reserved" numbers?

I'm asking because I just let out a patch to a project on the forge that
has this problem. Or I make an install script for the project and
generate te numbers dinamically so they can adapt to each installation
or I used some reserved numbers.

Please put me in the right direction.

Thanks, Joe.

BTW: If anybody has some time to test the project, all feedback is
welcome (tsolucio::tttimecards).