[Vtigercrm-developers] Problems installing from trunk

Callum Macdonald lists.vtigercrm.com at callum-macdonald.com
Thu Sep 7 04:22:56 PDT 2006

Hey Guys,

New to svn and vtiger development, so forgive me if I'm missing
something obvious, but my install failed after downloading from trunk.
The process was as follows:

1] svn checkout http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/trunk

2] http://mysite.com/vtiger/, run through install process

3] Final step died with the error:
Can't create table './vtiger5t/#sql-78f_13.frm' (errno: 121)Error:
Tables partially created. Table creation failed.

Now when I try to access the site I can see the login page but after I
login I get the error:
*Fatal error*: Call to a member function Move() on a non-object in
*/home/sites/vtiger5t.harttdev.com/html/include/database/PearDatabase.php*
on line *441*

Can anyone suggest what my problem might be? Is there an alternative
method to install from trunk?

Thanks in advance,

Callum.