[Vtigercrm-developers] Last on Sugar Theme issue...

Ken Lyle kenlyle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 13:47:32 PST 2006

I think I know what the problem is...

I have Sugar 4.2x and vTiger 5.x on the same server.

I bet that there is a cookie collision going
on....indeed, the cookie ck_login_theme_20 contains
'Sugar'...as does the cookie ck_login_theme_vtiger

There are some issues here, obviously.  Can someone
mop these up?  I don't know how the latter got set to
Sugar, but it's causing me grief.

Thanks,
Ken

484-948-5706
866-OUT OF BOX
(866-688-6326)

--
"He who reads nothing is more educated than he who reads nothing but newspapers."  - Thomas Jefferson