[Vtigercrm-developers] road map

Frank Piepiorra fp at crm-now.de
Tue Oct 17 02:45:22 PDT 2006

Please, whatever you do, please avoid to change the DB. Until now we do not
have a Migration Script that works to migrate from 4.2.x to 5.0.x Until this
is a smooth operation you should avoid any further changes. Also think about
the add on programs like ContactGrabber which are based on a stabile DB.

Regards,
Frank