[Vtigercrm-developers] Accounts don't import

John Zakhar john at tantor.com
Fri Oct 6 06:25:32 PDT 2006

The big one for us when considering this product was the ability to
import invoices into accounts (just a comma delimited file). I have been
working on something that will do this, it just doesn't have any of the
vtiger specific auditing in it. I will have some code to share next week
if anyone is interested in it.

J.Zakhar
Tantor Media, Inc