[Vtigercrm-developers] Ghost records in Dashboard view

Kim Haverblad kim at haverblad.se
Thu Oct 5 08:41:12 PDT 2006

Got some trouble after that I imported some leads where one leads
managed to screw up a bit during the import (seemed that the leads info
had some extra comma signs). So when checking the dashboard for the
admin there is one lead record, but when clicking on the bar I get
nothing, ie no lead found.

What section of the database could hold this faulty data, so this can be
cleaned out and fixed?

While on the topic of importing data; when importing data and using
pre-defined variables from the picklist I noticed that even if I used
pre-defined that wasn't in the picklist I'm able to import anyway. Is
this new for the 50GA? Since I recall that I had to define some
variables in the 50RC to be able to import. But it seems now in GA that
one can import whatever non existing data.
--
Kim Haverblad
Malmoe, Sweden