[Vtigercrm-developers] multi language support issue

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 5 07:20:37 PDT 2006

Hi DG!
No, I do not have anyone signed up for this.

The main problem in my view is getting the languages to work in the first place.
I would suggest that we make that part concrete first and then move toward support for 'lang change on the fly' as it is a feature which I feel we can take
up later.

The other thing we can do is this :-
X works on this per-user lang support and runtime switch support
Y = The community members work on their languages and make vtiger work like
a charm

Y will be taken up immediately in the patches once sorted out.

X+Y will be integrated into the core to handle the lang issue in totality.
We can always discuss when to integrate this feature.

Richie

---- Dennis Grant<dgrant at accuratetechnologies.com> wrote ----

Reach hundreds of potential candidates - http://jobs.vtiger.com