[Vtigercrm-developers] multi language support issue

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 5 02:41:13 PDT 2006

Hello!

We need help in the language support issue. I am not happy with the issues that are coming up
while dealing with the various languages.
I would request the language-owners to register their name in the wiki and form their own team to
have a drill down look into these problems. Again, let me emphasise that I am referring to not just the
vtiger server/client side but also the Plugins/Portals etc as well.
By doing this, I am sure we will reach a much larger audience and have more feedbacks into the
product.

Richie