[Vtigercrm-developers] Release naming (package naming)

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands remco at artoge.nl
Mon Nov 13 09:33:15 PST 2006

Hi Callum,

I see what you mean:

LAMP/WAMP download (6.1 MB/tar.gz)
v5.0 Patch 2  download  (0.65 MB/tar.gz)

I agree, that's not a propere release naming, reading blog: http://
www.vtiger.com/blogs/page/7/  that was handle by Philip and Mickie.
Looking at: http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/
ReleaseNaming and seeing tar.gz I think they should name this: "LAMP/
WAMP update from 5.0.1 to 5.0.2"

Cheers, Remco

Op 13-nov-2006, om 13:24 heeft Callum Macdonald het volgende geschreven:

e:   remco at artoge.nl
i:    www.artoge.nl