[Vtigercrm-developers] Announcement: Richie's Europe Trip Schedule..

Jens Hamisch jens at Strawberry.COM
Thu Nov 9 11:43:48 PST 2006

Hi,

End of November/Beginnig of December would be fine for me all the
time. My location is Munich/Germany. I'd may pick up Richie at the
munich airport and arrange a hotel room for him here in my town.

My address is

    Strawberry EDV Systeme GmbH
    Jens Hamisch - CEO
    Am Flosskanal 9a
    D-82515 Wolfratshausen
    Tel.: +49 8171 41805-0

You may contact me or our my colleque Mrs. Westermann to clarify the
details.

Jens

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 07:02:58PM +0530, Gopal wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> I am pleased to inform you all that Richie's Europe trip has been
> finalized.
>
> He will be reaching *UK* before 11th Nov and start visiting our user
> community and partners from 12th of Nov. In UK he will stay for about 10
> days time. Based on the community needs he will extend his stay for 3 to
> 4 days.
>
> Next, he will be going to *Germany* or *France* for around 20 days stay
> where he will visit our community & business partners in various cities.
> In *France* he will be attending an Open Source Competition as a Jury
> member (Nov 30th and 31st).
>
> http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/index.php?module=4&action=3
>
> His stay in France for 10 to 15 days period in depending up on the
> community requirements. He will also visit other *Schengen* countries
> depending on the community demand.
>
> */I would like to request you all to let us know your convenient place &
> time to meet Richie. In each country he would like meet most of our
> community members.
>
> /*Please drop a mail directly to *richie at vtiger.com* (and CC to
> gopals at vtiger.com) with the following information:
>
>     * Place
>     * Convenient Time
>     * Address & Phone No
>
> Looking forward for your kind cooperation for making vtiger's first trip
> to Europe a successful one!
>
> Best Regards,
> *Gopal
> vtiger Team*
> ---
> S.S.G.Gopal
> +1 925 965 6387
> Skype: sripadag
> blog: http://blogs.vtiger.com

     /
 +##+|##+   STRAWBERRY                     Jens Hamisch
+v#+v v##+  EDV-Systeme GmbH               Managing director
/ v    v\v
| . .  . |  Waldeckstr. 9a                 Car (Voice):  (+49 172) 81 04 162
|     .  |  D-82515 Wolfratshausen         Voice:        (+49 8171) 41805-0
 | .     |                                 Fax:          (+49 8171) 41805-59
 \   .  /   Tel.: (+49 8171) 41805-0       Email:        jens at Strawberry.COM
  \____/    Strawberry at Strawberry.COM