[Vtigercrm-developers] Announcement: Richie's Europe Trip Schedule..

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Thu Nov 9 05:32:58 PST 2006

Dear Team,

I am pleased to inform you all that Richie's Europe trip has been
finalized.

He will be reaching *UK* before 11th Nov and start visiting our user
community and partners from 12th of Nov. In UK he will stay for about 10
days time. Based on the community needs he will extend his stay for 3 to
4 days.

Next, he will be going to *Germany* or *France* for around 20 days stay
where he will visit our community & business partners in various cities.
In *France* he will be attending an Open Source Competition as a Jury
member (Nov 30th and 31st).

http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/index.php?module=4&action=3

His stay in France for 10 to 15 days period in depending up on the
community requirements. He will also visit other *Schengen* countries
depending on the community demand.

*/I would like to request you all to let us know your convenient place &
time to meet Richie. In each country he would like meet most of our
community members.

/*Please drop a mail directly to *richie at vtiger.com* (and CC to
gopals at vtiger.com) with the following information:

    * Place
    * Convenient Time
    * Address & Phone No

Looking forward for your kind cooperation for making vtiger's first trip
to Europe a successful one!

Best Regards,
*Gopal
vtiger Team*