[Vtigercrm-developers] Note about Ajax() javascript function

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 06:58:03 PDT 2006

Matthew Brichacek wrote:
> Who wants to take bets on how many different languages you can hear my
> name being cursed in today :)?

Refactoring, when there's no test suite to run, is like mine sweeping.
Someone's got to do it. Then you need someone *else* to go next ...

> Vtiger crew.. didn't mean to make life harder for you, sorry if I missed
> areas where Ajax() was being called.

We'll pay little debts like this, for the um, 'diversity of style' in the
codebase, from time to time.

Don't take it too hard, the trunk by now is after all a many-times
refactoring of a forked fork, with no smoke tests. ;)