[Vtigercrm-developers] Translations

Abos webmaster at vtigercrmfrance.org
Tue May 30 02:34:46 PDT 2006

Hi,
i have an issue with tab "More information" on each modules.
The link to callrelatedlist is translated with smarty :
$smarty->assign("MODULE",$app_strings['Activities']);
So when we call the related list, we obtain a "Hacking atempt" with
french version.

Always on editview & detailview tabs, you use terms like this :
Activity Information, Basic Information
and translated give :
Activité information, Basique information.
But here we invert the terms like :
Information basique, Information activité.
This second point is not really critic.

Third point, can you replace all occurence of call/meeting/task by the
corresponding image like in calendar ?

Regards,
Aïssa