[Vtigercrm-developers] LANCER : If the list views are empty...

Nicholas Chan ncknight at pacific.net.sg
Thu May 25 20:41:19 PDT 2006

Hi Saint,

Speaking as a "first time user" point of view (based off shooting this
screenshot to a few potential clients of mine), I would be confused on the
difference between the Activities and Calendar (ie. "Isn't my activities
supposed to be scheduled in the calendar) and on why they are not "two in
one" like the approach Outlook takes in listing dated scheduled events
(Calendar) and undated scheduled/unscheduled events (Activities/ToDo).
Consolidation might be a better approach as the lesser options the user
sees, yet while making facilities *sufficiently* but not overly
comprehensive would be a good thing.

  _____