[Vtigercrm-developers] de-duplication

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Tue May 23 11:35:24 PDT 2006

I have the base code for a de-duplication system built that currently
does lead de-duplications based on phone/name/company name.  I built the
framework to allow all entity types but haven't had enough time to
finish it yet.  I saw this as a bounty in the forums, I'll drop the base
code out there if someone else wants to run with it and collect on the
bounty, otherwise I'm still willing to put it in 5.x if enough people
want it and are willing to wait for me/others to make it more robust.

matt