[Vtigercrm-developers] Report for vtiger 5 today svn version (rev 5728)

Abos webmaster at vtigercrmfrance.org
Wed May 10 16:05:38 PDT 2006

ok,
Translate on array is boring, but really easy, using tool like poedit...
is another thing (not really difficult i agree).
But i prefer translate on php files and have vtiger CRM 5 may be for
june than wait 2 more months and have gettext.
Gettext doesn't resolve all the harcode problems (please confim).
And before make the change, we have to train/inform the translators,
loose some translators (and lang so) during the change is not good.
Aïssa