[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5 unusable for other lang

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Fri Mar 31 05:30:43 PST 2006

That, is not the exact fact.
We have been working with mikecrowe's gettext fix but have some issues at our end. Once we resolve those,
we will have it integrated into the product.

/sak, we respect everyone's work. But things take time.
internationalization is a priority for us. As you would have seen, we have been working on some areas and the difference is out there to see for everyone. We will do justice to internationalization as well. Every contribution is important to us and we try hard to
do justice to them. But, please understand, it is not so simple to integrate all of them quickly.
MikeCrowe himself will vouch for the fact that we have
worked with his patch and were in touch with him for some of the issues. We still have some more issues and hope to resolve it soon with his help.

Thanks,
Richie

---- Sergio A. Kessler<sergiokessler at gmail.com> wrote ----

  once upon a time, mike crowe developed a solution for this using gettext,
is a shame that his work was never integrated... :-(

/sak