[Vtigercrm-developers] v5 : Start testing in our alpha 3 demo setup.

Nicholas Chan ncknight at pacific.net.sg
Thu Mar 23 23:01:22 PST 2006

Hello Philip,

How would I and my UI team be able to submit reviews and comments on the UI?
For example, if there is a screen that I mention and need to provide
recommendations for? With my clients we would usually perform screen
captures and provide comments, circles-and-arrows and other markups for
rapid review. Please advice.

  _____