[Vtigercrm-developers] PHP 5 compatibility

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Mon Mar 20 07:25:26 PST 2006

My apologies for the confusion. I meant imagegraphs that Michel was working with. I personally do not have any urls but I like what he had done and the posts said that the licence allows it. Moreover, after referring to the forum posts, we thought it better to go with ImageGraphs.

Richie

---- Sergio A. Kessler<sergiokessler at gmail.com> wrote ----

  richie, do you (or anyone) have a url for this imageMaps code ?
(my google search failed)