[Vtigercrm-developers] Postgres Integration in 4.2.5

Nolan Andres nolan at peaceworks.ca
Tue Mar 14 15:57:43 PST 2006

My $.02...

- YES YES YES to standardizing SQL queries!
- capitalized keywords good! This alone makes a big difference! Yes to
making this a part of the standard!
- I generally do what Allan does, except I put
  SELECT FROM WHERE GROUP HAVING ORDER all at the same indentation
- Indents identical to Allan's for INNER JOIN, ANDs/ORs for logical clauses
- ...but so long as it's clear, I'm happy

...so the code beautifier doesn't do SQL?