[Vtigercrm-developers] Migration jpGraph -> Image Graph

Michel JACQUEMES m.jacquemes at neuf.fr
Tue Mar 14 03:21:12 PST 2006

Hi Mike,

This is almost the best I can do for Pipeline by lead source with Image
Graph :

It is because Image Graph has no feature for 3D Pie.

On the other hand, I consider that 3D pie is not an accurate graphic because
each value is represented by an area and 3D perception is wrong.

I had also to develop a color_generator function which generates an array of
colours based on an algorithm. It is because theme feature is not supported
by Image Graph. It could be a good idea to implement this kind of function
in themes, each theme having its own colours.

Michel

PS: I think I will release a first version of Charts.php soon.